Friday, May 2, 2008

Rail of a tale

Made a minor improvment to my condo over the past couple of weeks.... although I say minor, it was quite a lot of work. I'm still not a huge fan of the oak. I was looking for something in a lighter color that would match more to the white molding and light colored wood of my kitchen, but I do have to say it looks pretty good.

The fun part was surprising mom of course. She loves it so I think I'll be building one at their house in the near future.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Dan
I do know how to read the comments on my blog...I just dont know what to do then. I need some blogadvice. I guess I can post or not the comments??? I cant figure out how to respond to the comment you guys made either???
HELP
Love the rail.
Mom

purplehayes said...

Nice job, Dan!

Deb

Mike said...

MORE POSTS PLEASE.... yum yum

Mike said...

I forgot to mention.

Best. Blog. Title. Ever.